Thursday, December 13, 2018

Video Letter Film Idea

For my video letter, I intend on creating a video letter to my uncle who took his life on August 31, 2018. This was one of the most excruciating days of my life because my uncle was like my second father. For the longest time since his death, I have had a reoccurring dream with him and the things I would say to him. Most of the intertitles I will use will derive from my dreams and the found footage I accumulated from NYCB archives. The audio I will use is one of my favorite songs called "Uneven Odds." In the introduction I will apply a sound bite from my uncle's memorial of my sister who is crying during her eulogy. I believe it will add a tonal quality and truly introduce the amount of pain I have been enduring.

No comments:

Post a Comment